Thursday 30 April 2015

Digipak planning

My plan for my Digipak is to create something urban however colourful as well. As the genre of my music video is house music which is usually associated with urban areas. This is because house music is mainly played in clubs, most clubs are based in urban areas. Secondly the reason that I would like my digipak to be full of colour as well is that house music is very diverse and one way to show diversity is through the use of a large spectrum of different colours. Secondly the beat of my music changes through my song therefore the beat of my song is unpredictable from going to sharp beat to a more flat beat. therefore I would like to symbolise this through my Digipak as my song is something unique. I want to illustrate this on my digipak by having small shapes on my digipak that are different shapes. Some that are of a sharp shapes such as triangles to symbolise a sharp beat that my song initials. Flats shapes such as squares and rectangles to represent the flat beat my song entails as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment