Thursday 30 April 2015

Audiance feedback for rough cut

That i need my shots to accurately be in tune to each change of the beat of the music, which fits into the codes and conventions of typical house music video. I am able to change the shots, video affect, filter change or camera movement change. I carefully look at my music volume to see if there is any spikes which i can then edit into line with the music and different shots, video affect, filter change or camera movement change. As from the screens shotted image one can see the different spikes in volume.
Secondly shot order was an important to consider that I was told as my music video should make some sense with some chronological order so it does follow some chronological order, however as I have said before the main protagonist can't fully remember what has happened skiing is to represent I can't stop 

No comments:

Post a Comment