Monday 4 May 2015

Changes I made i made from my rough cut magazine advert and how i did it

Here is a screen shot of me using InDesign on a iMac. I took my rough cut and followed what my cristcms were such as the font is hardtop read therefore I put a boarder around it. Therefore it would be more clearer to the audience.

Below is the icon of the programme I used InDesign.


I then used photo shop to move the picture of the artist to the bottem hand corner. I then helped smooth around the boaders with a tool on photoshop. Secondlyy I took a picture off google images o a barcode I then cropped it then applied it in photoshop. Put a new layer on my new photo and put the barcode on the bottom left of my magazine advert cover.


I Then used phtoshop of my phots image to brighten up my image and change the contrast of it

Here is my rough cut I will have to change this as it doesn't fit in with the codes and conventions of a typical magazine advert, as it looks like a color therefore i will need to make changes to my final advert to make sure it fits in with the codes and conventions of a typical magazine advert. 






No comments:

Post a Comment