Tuesday 11 November 2014

Filming Schedule

Town/Clubs/Nightlife

Time- 9:30pm-2am
Date- 1/3/15
Frames- nightclubs, clock, trams, buildings at night, police, traffic during the night time

Skiing/mountains

Time- 9:00am-4:30pm
Date- 18/2/15-24/2/15
Frames Mountains, Skiing down the mountain fast, crashing

Preing/party

Time- 9pm-3am
Date- 14/3/15
Frames dancing, drinking, focusing on shots of costumes and faces

Daytime Shots

Time- 11am-2pm
Date- 8/3/15
Frames shots of speed dial on car, traffic during the day, motorway traffic, driving shots

Comparison to what I actually did

Overall for the majority I did actually follow my filming schedule as I couldn't really do it any other time, for example I only had less than a week to get all the ski footage that I needed. However I did need to re-shoot certain shots, such as going to town again to get a few more shots as the time when I went to film there wasn't that many people in town as the day I went and how early, I went. Therefore I went on the busiest day to therefore to fit the codes and conventions of a typical house music video.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment