Monday 13 October 2014

Practice lip syncing-One direction

Practice lip syncing-One direction

I chose One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful as its a well known song with over 300,000,000 views on You Tube. It is well paced the song therefore easy to follow. I chose the first bit of the song as it would have made no sense to start from the middle or end as it has a generic pace throughout. I used the participant (Megan) for lip syncing as she knows the lyrics of the song very well and can confidently display what words are being said. I decided to use a girl as it was a bit of fun therefore thought it would have a good affect as it was a girl singing a boys song, this makes it unusual therefore that does follow Goodwin's second rule for his theory of music videos. Megan is a drama student that is very capable inn exaggerating lip music and human emotion, therefore I believed that she would a suitable actor to act for my lip syncing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment